Sunday, July 18, 2004

What will you do without me?

I'm headed to Duluth tomorrow to assist my father-in-law with re-siding his house. Actually it is more then that, because the vapor barrier has to be replaced as well, which means the plywood/built-rite's gotta go too.

I'll be up in the north woods for a full week, with (as I described it to my co-workers) no internet access, no cell-phone service, and fully out of pager range. I'm thinking it will be kind of nice (although I could go for some internet access, just without any VPN capabilities, so no one can expect me to work).

You'll have to wait for any hilarious and fascinating stories from the Oakenfold concert tonight until next week. And even then, if you are seriously waiting for hilarious and fascinating stories, you're probably reading the wrong blog.

No comments: