Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Conspiracy Theory

Okay, I promise this will be the only meta-blogging that I do for a while. I don't want to have to issue an apology like Brenden. :)

So I noticed today in my referral logs that one of the recent site visits came from search.msn.com on a search for 'Steve Eck'.

Not all that surprising, after all, who could pass up literary gems like Why I liked Soul Calibur 2, or An estimate of what a local comedy act might be making a year. Fascinating reading I'm sure, for my one reader not named Steve or Linzy.

However, what was weird about this search was that it came from a .gov address. Apparently Big Brother is on to me.

Soon you'll probably hear about how I was hunted down in the streets like an animal. There will surely be a cover-up, but you, my loyal reader will know the truth.

No comments: