Thursday, September 23, 2004

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Tonight, Linzy, Dan and I are off to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. I'm kind of looking forward to it, which is usually a bad situation as the movie fails to live up to my expectations.

The problem is that the trailer looks cool, and I've read good things about it.

I'm sure I'll feel the need to post my opinion on it tomorrow. Until then, you'll have to amuse yourself with Solitaire 13 (Linzy's current obsession).

2 comments:

Brenden Johnson said...

Now all we need is a report on how it went. It's already 9:30am (for you) and you haven't said anything. Oh wait, this is coming from the guy that sometimes doesn't post for days...carry on. I can't wait to hear about it when you have time.

Steve Eck said...

Well, I'm glad you are waiting in anticipation of reading my thoughts on the movie.

But, keep in mind I do have a job, which doesn't really afford me the time to post during the day. And the movie went too late last night for me to have time to write anything up.

It was a cool movie, very different then anything you would normally see at the movies. The acting wasn't as bad as rumors claimed it was, and the whole 'look' of the movie was pretty cool.

I will hopefully write something more thorough this evening.