Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Game of Kings

Brenden mentioned to me yesterday that the US Chess Federation website allows you to lookup the rating information on members and former members. That means you can view the slow progression of my sub-1200 rating. You could also check out Brenden's rating, Dan's rating, or my High School co-author's rating.

On the other hand, if you were looking for some light reading, you could try to make it through the extremely thorough explanation of the USCF clock rules, but you probably will lose enthusiasm pretty quickly. Certainly by the FAQ section.

Back in my day, we didn't need digital clocks only mechanical ones. I'm not even sure that digital clocks were allowed.

Oh, and for the record, no chess player I've ever seen at a tournament has had nails like this.

No comments: