Thursday, November 03, 2005

Vanessa

I have a friend. She's the first to give you a hug when you walk in a room.

I have a friend. She has an quick smile, and an easy laugh.

I have a friend. She's the only person I know who can burn the outside of a pizza while leaving the center still frozen.

I have a friend. She loves kids, and they love her.

I have a friend. It's her birthday tomorrow.

I have a friend. She can have fun doing anything.

I have a friend. She's so nice, she would still cook food for all her older brother's high-school friends, even though they never let her forget about the still-frozen pizza.

I have a friend. She's feisty.

I have a friend. She doesn't deserve what she is going through, at all.

3 comments:

Anita said...

That was BEAUTIFUL Steve, thank you for capturing Ness so well. I love your blog--- very entertaining.

Brenden Johnson said...

:(

newplanet said...

Blub. That was really lovely. I hope your friend is doing better soon.