Sunday, December 04, 2005

Holidazzle Pictures

Dan, Nikki, Tristan, Amy, Linzy and I went to the Holidazzle Parade last night.

Most of the pictures turned out blurry or dark, but a few came out tolerably or were interesting enough that they made the cut anyways.

The Captain Hook float, no idea who it was supposed to be advertising.


Linzy and I before we left for the parade.

Nikki and Linzy during the walk from Bucca's to the parade.

Who knew we had a Scientology center in downtown Minneapolis?

Dan, Linzy and Nikki looking much colder then when we started out.

The Cub Foods zoo float as it roared by.

The finale Santa Claus float.

2 comments:

Brenden Johnson said...

*I* knew we had a Scientology Center downtown. It's been there for at least 10 years, as I remember seeing it while downtown my freshman year at the U.

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone in it though.

Back in those days they weren't as hip though. Battlefield Earth wasn't out yet, and Travolta being in it wasn't a big deal. And Cruise hadn't jumped on a couch yet.

Steve Eck said...

There were actually a handful of people in the center when we walked by. I have another picture of the "Scientology Center" sign, but I thought the Hubbard sign was a bit stranger.