Monday, April 03, 2006

Rowdy Girl

I was driving home from work today when I saw a shiny black Cadillac SRX SUV driving down the road next to me. The truck didn't catch my eye as much as the vanity license plate did, which read:

ROWDGRL

I read that as "Rowdy Girl". So, exactly how rowdy of a girl is it who drives around in a fancy SUV with vanity plates proclaiming her 'rowdiness'. Of course I had to see for myself.

It turned out to be a middle-aged lady, probably in her mid-to-upper 40s.

Perhaps she's extremely rowdy on the sly, but looking at her I would not have said 'I bet your vanity plate says Rowdy Girl'.

2 comments:

Bill Roehl said...

I saw this plate while eating at a Subway back on 6/30/05.

I have my ideas about what it means -- what do you guys think?

Steve Eck said...

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. But I'm typically pretty bacd at deciphering those kinds of things.

Linzy suggested "Can't Find Me".