Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Full evening

My planned post for tonight never materialized as my evening ended up being much busier then I was originally thinking.

Linzy picked me up from work because the Altima was in for some recall work. After stopping by the dealership to get the car, we decided to go try the new Mexican restaurant down the street, El Patio.

El Patio is in the former Divinci's Pizza location, and sports some of the same furniture as the former restaurant. Luckily it has different owners, and we were really happy with our meal. The service was good, my burrito was tasty, and the prices were comparable to the 150 other small Mexican restaurants around town.

After that, Linzy and I took Pippen over to the dog park again, and spent some time enjoying the weather and walking around the lake. That was fun, although Pippen wasn't quite as well behaved as last time. Once we got back home, and I sat down to type up my post, Paul called to see if I wanted to go to the park and play catch with the Aerobie.

Since it was a gorgeous night out, that obviously won out over sitting in front of the computer. The weather was perfect for playing catch with an Aerobie, not too hot and with very little wind. After spending a little over an hour running around the park chasing down throws, we sat out on his deck to enjoy the last bit of sunlight.

And so just like that, I got home at 10:00 and decided there wasn't going to be enough time to write up what I originally wanted. Although now that I see how long this ended up, perhaps there was...

2 comments:

Bill Roehl said...

I was going to try "El Patio" just because of its location (being that it was one of my favorite places to rag on) but haven't gotten around to it.

Steve Eck said...

It's worth checking out if you like Mexican food, I thought it was real good.