Sunday, August 06, 2006

Enunciation

Today in the middle of my On-Demand Entourage binge (which I should mention is a great show) I left the show paused for a bit while I went to talk to Linzy about something. It turns out that Charter only lets you keep on-demand shows paused for a short amount of time before kicking you back to the menu system.

So when I went back into the family room, instead of my paused show the TV was showing Nascar. I happened to walk in just as the announcer was talking about a caution flag that had just come out. He made some comment about one of the drivers and then proceeded to say:

He's really strategy-izing out there today.

Unfortunately I didn't see exactly what was going, so I won't be able to know Nascar strategy-izing the next time I see it. It's entire possible I might get it confused with strategery, and wouldn't that be embarrassing?

No comments: