Saturday, December 30, 2006

Enthusiasm

Linzy is what you might call an enthusiastic present opener. This can, depending on her mood, involve lots of arm motions, paper ripping and goofing around while opening presents.

I've gotten some good pictures of her in action over there years, but they are mostly one-off individual pictures. This year I got a sequence that shows almost the whole package opening.

I thought it was pretty funny, though it would have been better if I had gotten a movie of it.


The initial tear. Note how the arm is splayed out to the side from the ripping motion.


Taking off the rest of the paper.


And a little Heisman move to finish things off.

2 comments:

Andrea A. said...

Linzy are you going to let him get away with this?

Linzy Eck said...

Yeah, I guess I will! This is really how present opening happens at our house! Plus who'd want to miss pictures of the greatest present opener evar!