Thursday, December 28, 2006

Junior High Art

On Christmas Eve when I was over at my parents, I was in the downstairs bathroom and I noticed that my parents are still displaying junior high art crafted by me and my sister. Now that's love.

Specifically, in 7th or 8th grade we made boxes out of clay, featuring faces on the corners. The rest of the decorating was left up to our imaginations (or lack there of, in my case). Read on for pictures...

Here are the boxes on their shelf in the bathroom:


The one of the left is mine, slightly worse for wear after all these years, as part of the mustache appears to have fallen off.


I think Sarah's looks nicer. I'm sure that's due to advances in clay-box-technology rather then her just being more artistic then me. :)


3 comments:

Brenden Johnson said...

Hehe. I still have mine at my parents' house. My mom always tells me that she *wants* to display it, but I won't let her. Mine likes a lot more like yours than Sarah's.

Andrea Anderson said...

Wow, is it supposed to look like Old Man Winter because that's what it reminds me of.

Steve Eck said...

Brenden, Mine did have a little decoration on the top between the eyebrows/horns. But not much, especially not compared with Sarah's.

Andrea, I don't recall exactly what they were supposed to look like, other then we were supposed to put faces on the opposite two corners.