Sunday, December 17, 2006

Productive Day

Yesterday was a pretty productive day for me.

You know it was productive when I was taking the dog for a walk over to the local copy-shop so that I could fax something and I turned out to be there a full hour before they even opened. I did eventually get my fax sent, did my running, cleaned the whole house up, and still managed to get out and enjoy what was probably our last 50+ degree day outside.

It was pleasantly warm when Paul and I were playing catch with the aerobie, but once we stopped and the sun had gone down a bit more, there was definitely a chill to the air. Of course December is half over and I do live in Minnesota, so I'll take what I can get.

My evening was somewhat less productive, unless you count getting 5-stars on another 10 songs or so on Hard in Guitar Hero 2. But still, all in all I got a lot done. Which frees me up to watch football and generally be unproductive today.

No comments: