Tuesday, January 16, 2007

La Tour Eiffel: Day 2

I didn't make a whole lot of progress on the puzzle today, as I spent most of my time sorting pieces into three piles: deep blue, light blue with branches, and anything with pink on it.

The 'anything with pink on it' pile was not a particularly good idea, as it ended up being nearly half of the remaining pieces. But on the good side the 'light blue with branches' pile was a lot easier to put together. I did manage to complete the edge and get the Eiffel Tower attached to the top of the puzzle. So at least some progress was made.

Read on for pictures.

Where I left off yesterday:


The 'anything with pink' on it pile, after my first pass through the box of pieces.


It felt like I spent forever sorting pieces, and I still didn't get through all of them before giving up and working on putting things together.


In the end, I filled in the bottom a bit, worked on the outline of the trees, and finished up the outside edge. This is where I ended for today.


No comments: