Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Incorporation

I was looking for something on Oracle's website today, related to things going on at work and happened to see something talking about how Oracle was celebrating their 30th anniversary as a company this year. Intrigued as to exactly when they were founded, I started looking a little closer and found this information:

Q: When did Oracle's Incorporation/Reincorporation occur?
       Oracle Corporation incorporated in California on June 16, 1977

That puts them a mere one day shy of having been incorporated on the Greatest Day in the history of the world. And if I hadn't been so stubborn about being born, it would have been the same day. :)

2 comments:

Brenden said...

Yikes, and people say *I* have a big head. :)

Steve Eck said...

I was kidding, of course.