Friday, February 02, 2007

Senseless

Tonight I watched Miami Vice (the movie), it was not good. Actually, it could have been decent, but it just didn't make any sense. And I like my movies confusing.

It wasn't that I couldn't follow who everyone was, it's just that their actions didn't really make much sense. Also Crockett and Tubbs can apparently do whatever they want with no repercussions. Which, I guess is sort of the point, but usually you get at least a token 'captain' breathing down their necks for screwing things up.

The worst part was that it was almost 2.5 hours long.

2 comments:

McBrideFarm said...

That sounds bad. You know what's worse? Ice Age: The Meltdown. We rented it for some reason tonight (not my choice, surprisingly enough), and it was pure torture. It also made no sense. And it funny for a total of about 2.3 seconds. Woo!

Bill Roehl said...

That's like remaking the A-Team. Looking back at the old episodes, even though I remember them as awesome, they are lame.

Making a 2.5 hour movie out of something that was lame would make it... Right.