Thursday, June 19, 2008

Firesky

The Firesky Resort & Spa is quite the hotel, certainly among the fanciest I've ever stayed at. It is a Kimpton hotel, just like the Marlowe (where I stay in Cambridge), but since it is a resort has a more complete entertainment experience (i.e. has multiple pools with waterfalls, a spa, etc).

In addition to the hotel being disturbingly nice, they [rpvoded Linzy and I up with chocolate chip cookies and a balloon for my birthday, and champagne for our anniversary. Oh, and provided Mimo to keep us company in the room.

I was also amused to see that they kept the animal print robes, despite the fact that animal print isn't part of the color scheme (like it is at the Marlowe). It was a nicer cotton blend then they have in Cambridge, though.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday :)