Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Uniform

Today at work, one of my co-workers and I were wearing virtually the exact same outfit, down to the shade of grey in the dress shirt and a white t-shirt underneath. This wouldn't have been so bad, except that we both manage complementary groups (i.e. I have the database team, he has the application server team) so we go to virtually all of the same meetings, spend all day talking to mostly the same people, etc. Sort of like The Bobs.

With Linzy's assistance, I've created a dramatic reenactment:


1 comment:

McBrideFarm said...

You know, Allison and I used to just call each other the night before school in 7th grade and decide what coordinating outfit we were going to wear. You could just 'fess up to doing that instead of "pretending" it was all a "coincidence." :P

I'm sure you looked very cute in your matchiness (the pic is great)! :)