Sunday, March 01, 2009

Concerts

I had quite a bit of preparation to take care of this weekend for something that is going on at work this week. Today for a change of pace, I did a lot of that work from the couch in the basement. Instead of listening to mp3s for some reason I ended up watching a whole bunch of concert videos on Palladia.

I'm not sure why I decided to watch TV instead of my own music, but once I did Palladia randomly had all sorts of concert videos that interested me. Rush's R30 concert, some Muse performances, a couple random Rock festivals, an AC/DC concert from 1996, even the Fray turned out to be tolerable. It was pretty strange, in the consistency of one show after another of bands that I was interested in seeing.

Score one for random cable channels justifying their existence, I guess.

No comments: