Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Packing

Linzy left for her across the US trip this morning, and I leave for my trip tomorrow afternoon. That means I'm home alone today, and raises an interesting issue with packing.

Normally Linzy keeps me on track with packing, either by helping me get stuff together or by reminding me that it is getting late and I still haven't packed. Yesterday Linzy was concerned about this, but I had promised that I would be just fine packing for myself. Except of course that I got home late, got distracted with a few things and next thing you know it is 10:45pm and I still haven't packed.

So I've more-or-less already failed, and I haven't even gotten to the part where it normally all goes wrong and I forget socks, a phone charger, or some other critical item. I'm pretty good at a fair amount of stuff, I'm not sure why packing is not one of them.

1 comment:

McBrideFarm said...

I like how it is so late and instead of actually packing you are blogging about how you haven't packed yet. :P

Looking forward to seeing you, though! :)