Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Much to Do

So here we are twelve days into March and I've posted a grand total of four blog posts this month. Not my best work.

Normally this would indicate I was on some sort of business trip traveling streak, but I'm not (that starts next week). Instead, we had some unfortunate happenings at work and now I'm responsible for another group of people. I was already busy and without a transition of any sort, this has been challenging to say the least. I'm excited about the opportunity to improve things, but damn is there a lot of stuff to do.

Starting with even more meetings when I was already attending. Which, of course, leaves me no time to do any of my other work. So then that all spills over into my evenings, which were already sporting a healthy amount of conference calls with team members in India. End result? Very little time for sleep, let alone time for blog posts.

Things should be better over the next few weeks as things settle down. And if nothing else, next week I'll get to spend a long weekend with my new niece.

1 comment:

McBrideFarm said...

Boo for all the silly work--sounds like you are beyond buried! But yay for the long weekend to come! :) We are very excited, and have been telling Evie all about her Auntie Linzy and Uncle Steve.