Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wall Street Journal

This morning I went out to get the paper and as I was walking back to the house, I glanced at the front page and discovered I was carrying a Wall Street Journal instead of the normal Star Tribune. It was early in the morning and I actually turned around thinking that I was half-asleep and had grabbed the paper from the wrong house's paper tube (despite the fact that no one else gets the paper). But, that wasn't the case, there was no other paper in our tube or anyone else's for that matter.

Somehow instead of our normal paper we got a Wall Street Journal delivered instead. I'm not sure if it was intended for someone else, and the normal paper delivery man skipped us because the tube was full, or if one got mixed in with the Star Tribune stack, or what.

It was quite strange, but I did enjoy reading the WSJ. Even if it didn't have any of the Vikings news that I normally am looking to read during breakfast.

No comments: