Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Topics: None

I've been in something struggling lately to come up with things to blog about. Right now with moving, almost all of my free time is related in some way to either selling this house or buying the new one. Throw in a work schedule that as busy as always, if not more, I'm not up to a very wide variety of activities.

The trouble with that, when it comes to posting is that all three of these are under self-imposed restrictions for writing about. The house we are selling, is on radio silence, of course. Work has always been only rarely mentioned in any way other then "I'm busy", or "I'm traveling to some exotic location", or "We went out and did something fun instead of work today".

That leaves the new house, and blogging about that seems destined to annoy just about everyone. While I am excited about it, blogging about it every day for the next six months seems like a good way to drive all three of you away.

The end result is that I've painted myself in a corner where there is nothing to talk about. I'll do my best to think up a solution, until then assume posts might be even more sporadic then normal.

2 comments:

Brenden said...

"eems like a good way to drive all three of you away."

HA!

Hilarious.
I'll read whatever you write about, and I'll likely enjoy it. So don't worry too much.

Shawn said...

I feel your pain. I'm also not nearly as witty, and that doesn't help either!