Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Not Much To Report

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, there hasn't been a whole lot to report. Last week I was on vacation, at least from work, but put in a full week of manual labor packing and moving. That hard work, coupled with regular emergencies for work resulted in a less-then-relaxing vacation.

Regardless, we're all settled at the new place now and impatiently badgering our builder about why everything is taking so much longer then planned. I have a feeling the answer to that one is soon going to be a simple 'get used to it'. Right now the approximate time-line is early January. I'm not holding my breath.

We did find time to go to the State Fair last Friday, which was a lot of fun. I wasn't able to try the peach-glazed pig cheeks, but I did have deep fried cheese & jalapeno ravioli which was very tasty.

Then on Sunday we went to go see G.I. Joe, which was just about the right level of seriousness after a stressful few weeks. It was not a good movie, but I thought it was entertaining.

Finally yesterday it was back to the real world, and work. You are now all caught up.

No comments: