Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TV: Burn Notice

Just shortly before we moved, I happened to be taking a break from packing and stumbled upon an episode of Burn Notice on TV. I was quite amused by the show and ended up recording a few other episodes that day (it was a marathon) and watching them later that weekend. Since then I've moved to getting the show from Netflix and have watched the first season, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I haven't quite put my finger on why I like the show as much as I do. I do find it quite funny, but I'm pretty sure not everyone is going to appreciate the humor. And of course I generally like spy movies/shows and this definitely has some fun with spy cliches and storylines. Plus it stars Bruce Campbell, so really, what's not to like?

1 comment:

wleino said...

Bruce Campbell makes any show worth watching.