Monday, October 05, 2009

Double Tap

This weekend Linzy was out of town, so I was left mostly to my own devices. For the most part I did miscellaneous solo activities like cleaning the house, going on ridiculously cold bike rides, or finishing Gears of War 2. But on Saturday night I had enough of the house and decided to go see a movie.

I went to go see Zombieland, because I thought it was a safe bet Linzy would never want to see it. Five seconds into the opening scene, that was affirmed and I knew that Linzy would have hated it. I, on the other hand, was thoroughly entertained. The movie made me laugh, kept my interest, and was generally amusing and fun. I liked Woody Harrelson's antics and Jesse Eisenberg's phobia-ridden character.

The movie was definitely not something that everyone will enjoy, but I liked it.

No comments: