Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Double for Nothing

This morning I had an appointment so by the time I was ready to go to work it was late and I just drove in rather than taking the bus. Since it was terribly cold, I decided not to park at the cheaper-but-further-away outdoor lot that I use in the summer and instead go for the much more expensive semi-enclosed parking ramp closer to my building.

Unfortunately it was after 9 by the time I got there, so I didn't qualify for the early bird rates (which, while still more then the outdoor lot, are more reasonable). On top of that the ramp turned out to be crazy full, so the only spot I could find was on the roof, outside.

Basically I ended up paying twice as much as the outdoor lot, but still had my car sitting outside. At least it didn't snow, so I suppose it could have been worse.

No comments: