Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nice Weather

It's pretty amazing how great a weekend with nice weather feels in Minnesota's spring. This weekend the weather was not the nicest we've had but it was plenty nice for getting out and doing a lot of outside activities. I went on a really hard bike ride (and got another flat tire, boo!), Linzy, Pippen and I went on a bunch of walks including a multiple-mile one on Saturday, I cleaned the garage and front porch, etc. The end result was a lot of time spent outside considering we still don't even have a yard yet.

On top of that, we had a great time over at Paul and Laura's house on Friday night, I found some time to play Final Fantasy 13, we did some shopping, we hung a bunch of pictures downstairs that have been sitting in the dining room still boxed up from the move three months ago, and watched a movie.

It was a busy weekend but a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I swear you have the worst bike flat tire luck of anyone I know.