Sunday, October 03, 2010

Homebody

IMG_1852Today I got home for the first time in a few weeks and it felt very nice to finally be back. My trip to India over the past two weeks went well, and was productive, but I never like being away for that long. I actually got back from India on Thursday, but this weekend we were in Chicago to see relatives there. As per normal, I had no jet lag going to India, but had a terrible time with it on the way back. Yesterday I woke up at 4:30am, and today it was an even worse 3:30am. Hopefully today will be back to normal sleep. This week will be crazy busy, I am sure, but at least it won't involve any traveling like the past four weeks have.

The picture is of the Bangalore Palace, taken before I knew that an outrageously priced admission ticket and even more expensive 'camera' ticket were required just to take pictures. So alas, I have no idea whether the inside or even front is cool looking, as I refused to pay the highway robbery prices they charged foreigners.

No comments: